Soccer Online Betting in New Zealand
When it comes to a sporting event, individuals from all over the globe are united in their love for soccer, and New Zealand is no different. Since a sizeable number of the global population seem to have a general love for the game of soccer, a number of fantastic opportunities have gone ahead to emerge from this love, soccer betting being one of them.
The popularity of football is so much that it has resulted in a huge demand to have such games being broadcast across several platforms, regardless of where in the world the game is being played or which teams are playing.
But one thing is certain, and that’s the fact that plenty of soccer lovers are keen to put their hard-earned funds down on their favorite team’s or player’s success. Here, you’ll find comparison of the best NZ soccer betting sites, the legality of online soccer betting in NZ, types of soccer bets, and reasons to gamble on soccer at NZ soccer betting sites.
Top NZ Soccer Betting Sites
More than two dozen online sportsbooks are operational in New Zealand with a good number of them accepting soccer bets. It means that at times, finding the best ones to deal with can be a little bit challenging. To save you time, the following are the best online NZ soccer betting sites based on our experts:
- Betway Sports – Betway Sports have some of the best odds on soccer, along with an enticing welcome offer where you deposit NZ$60 and get NZ$60 in free bets.
- SportNation – Kiwi soccer betting enthusiasts are assured of plenty of bet types on soccer at this bookmaker. There’s also an enticing 100% bonus of up to NZ$100 on the initial deposit.
- Bet365 – Despite their great welcome offer, customers are able to enjoy one of the best live soccer betting experience here at some of the best odds.
- BETHARD – NZ soccer lovers at BETHARD can find more than 100 bet types on soccer alone. This is on top of several safe and convenient banking options at their disposal.
- 888sport – 888sport has some of the most attractive odds on soccer, along with several bet types. Customers at 888sport with urgent questions can reach the support department via several efficient means for answers.
How we Review Top NZ Soccer Betting Sites
Online soccer betting is a competitive market all over the globe, New Zealand included. In New Zealand, for instance, top betting sites are all engaged in fierce competition.
To attract business, most try to bring something new to the table, meaning that soccer bettors in NZ will always be spoilt for choice. When reviewing a good online soccer betting site in New Zealand, we take a look at the following:
- Industry Standing – Every bookmaker that you find mentioned here is licensed and safe to use. For us, customer safety is of utmost importance and should a NZ bookie fail to provide licensing for the appropriate gambling commission of where they are based, we won’t give them the time day.
- Promotions and welcome bonuses – Welcome bonuses is now an industry standard for plenty of bettors joining a betting site. But some bookmakers offer their customers far better promotions than others. When reviewing a NZ soccer betting site, we look at those that offer regular bonus offer and promotions.
- Site features – With the gambling industry continuing to expand, online soccer betting sites are also adding new and improved features in a bid aimed at capturing the attention of soccer bettors. Any soccer betting site worth your time –such as the ones we mentioned – should offer features such as live betting, cash out, and enhanced odds to mention but a few.
Types of Soccer Bets
As a Kiwi thinking of wagering on soccer, you’ll really be spoilt for choice since there are plenty of bet types at your disposal anytime you get to wager at soccer game. There’s a huge variety of soccer bets to place including the following:
- Match Outcome – Match outcome is the easiest and the most popular soccer bet type. Also known as Win/Draw/Win, here, you need to predict whether team A or team B will win the match, or there will be a tie.
- Over/Under – Here, bookies will list out the number of totals goals possibility and players have to choose which one to wager on.
- Handicap Betting – Handicap betting is another common type of betting and here, you get to wager on the favorite, or the underdog to win the match with -1 goal taken from their final score.
- Both Teams To Score – Just as the name suggests, here, you are wagering on both teams to find score against each other by at least a goal during 90 minutes of play.
- Half Time /Full Time – Here, you just need to correctly predict the result of both half time and full time.
- Draw No Bet – You pick either side to win the match and if the game ends in a tie, you get your refunds back.
- First Goalscorer – Here, you back any soccer player from either side, whether they are in the starting 11 to score the first goal.
- Double Chance – In this market, players have a chance to wager on 2 different outcomes at the end of the full 90 minutes. They include Home or Draw, Away or Draw, and Home or Away.
Why Choose to Wager at NZ Soccer Betting Sites
As a Kiwi soccer betting enthusiast, there are plenty of reasons as to why you may want to wager at NZ soccer betting sites. Based on our review, we’ve established that besides attractive odds, bonuses and other enticing promotions, a good number of them offer live streaming services. This means that you are able to watch your bets unfold while logged in to your account.
Additionally, a good number of NZ soccer betting sites are licensed and regulated, not forgetting how they value their customers in terms of customer support. Most Kiwi soccer betting sites such as 888sport, Betway, SportNation, Bet365 and BETHARD have plenty of soccer betting markets, a good reason why you may want to play at any of them.